Can you remember his film "Commando", where there was plenty of weapons? Of course, we don't have a bazooka, but you will definetly find the option for you.
He doesn't care who is in front of him. He is not afraid of anyone. He is very brutal man. Believe me, when you take any weapon in RigaShoot, you do not care who is standing in front of you, too.
Check the availability of the nearest date and get a discount on any plan!
Leave a request before the end of the day to reserve a discount, and pay only during the visit.
YES! I want to feel the atmosphere of an action movie for a special price!
The most important thing - You Do Not Need Any Experience Our professionional will teach you everything.
An experienced instructor will provide detailed training and supervise you.
Supervision and consultation of a trainer-instructor
Before shooting, you will receive all necessary information about the proper handling of an equipmen as well as supervision and support of a professional trainer-instructor in the process. You will be confident no matter what.
Certificate of Shooting
After the shooting you will receive a certificate with your name and surname.
How to Book a Date
Choose a plan
Choose an appropriate plan.
Check the available dates
Leave a request to check the date and time for your visit.
Our operator will notify you about available seats and if necessary reserve a place for you.
Come and enjoy
The your passport with you. N.B. Do not come without confirmation from our operator! We only serve guests by appointment!
I am interested in free dates!
Fill the form to check the abailability of places for a certain dates and time.
Our operator will check the availability of a date and time you like and reserve it for you.
From what age you can shoot?
In our shooting range you can shoot from 18 years or from 16 years in case person is with parents!
What should I take with me?
You need to take only one thing - passport or ID card for registration. (It is impossible to use driving license)
Till what time do you work? Is it possible to come without confirmation?
Registration service work from 10:00 till 20:00! You can come only after confirmation from us!
How to find us
+371 20285722 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ziepniekkalns, Džukstes iela 6A, Rīga, Latvija
Working hours: Reservation service: Every day from 10:00 - 20:00
Shooting range: Every day, but only after confirmation.
1. Shooting takes place only under the guidance of a certified instructor at the shooting range.
2. Safety requirements and shooting instructor's orders are binding to all persons who are in the shooting range.
3. If the shooting instructor has a reason to believe that the person is under the influence of intoxicating substances or in a state of health in which a weapon cannot be safely used, the instructor has rights to not permit the use of the weapon.
4. The person is allowed to be in the shooting position and on the shooting line only with the permission of the instructor. The person is not allowed to leave the weapon and ammunition unattended and does not give it to other persons (except instructor).
5. If there is a person or an unexpected obstacle at the target or at the shooting danger sector, it is forbidden to touch and use the weapon.
6. The weapon is loaded only when standing on the firing line, the weapon can be directed only towards the target, targeting and firing is allowed only at the target while standing on the shooting line (place). It is forbidden to touch the weapons of nearby persons.
7. Other persons are prohibited from distracting or otherwise obstructing the person performing the shooting exercise.
8. Weapons are loaded and fired only after the command of the instructor.
9. Every person has to stop shooting immediately after the instructor`s command "Stop" or after any other command, which has been given in understandable form and language, the person immediately has to discharge and place the weapon on the bench, as well as show the weapon to the instructor while not leaving the shooting line.
10. It is forbidden to leave the shooting line if the weapon is ready for shooting.
11. The person shall immediately notify the instructor of any circumstance that could endanger the safety of the person.
12. Eye and ear protection is mandatory.
13. The specific actions with the weapon is the responsibility of the weapon user, the instructor only gives commands, manages the shooting and controls the execution of the commands (execution of security techniques).
14. During the shooting there may be taken photo and video materials, that SIA "Latvian Practical Shooting Center" and "RigaShoot" is entitled to use for its communication and advertising purposes.
Leave your telephone number and we will call you back!